Race Management of an event includes planning, marketing, registration, timing, and execution of the race and supporting activities.
Race Direction duties include, but are not limited to:
- designation, mapping, and profiling of course route
- obtaining all permits and barricade plans
- construction and maintenance of a platform for registration
- marketing and creative services (in conjunction with Client)
- marking the course
- preparing bibs with timing chips programmed with participant information
- conducting packet pick-up
- securing volunteers (in conjunction with Client)
- coordinating nutrition, hydration, and amenities during the event
- providing emergency and medical services as needed
- obtaining gratis product and materials from partners, sponsors, and associated vendors
- identifying top male and female finishers in each age division for awards
- providing and posting official results
Elemental Running and Training strives to provide to its clients a comprehensive service of the highest standard. By doing so, its clients are able to focus their energy on the goals and intricacies of their event, thereby creating the most enjoyable, positive experience for its participants, volunteers, and sponsors, to achieve their end goals and build a foundation for increased attendance and longevity.
Contact us today to learn how ERT can distinguish your event and organization with a degree of professionalism, detail, and capability unparalleled by competitors.